If you are a NEW STUDENT, then first create your account on University of Sindh Admission Portal by clicking on New Registeration button on left to create a new account.
- It is mandatory to use your own CNIC OR B-Form No for new registration.
- If you are currently enrolled or Ex-Student of University of Sindh and want to apply for the Admissions in 2021, you can login with your previous LMS/ Eportal account password. You don't have to select New Registration.
- Please use your own Mobile No and Email Address in registration process because University of Sindh will correspond/contact with you during admission process using your mobile number and email address.
- Please Login in with your CNIC Number and password, and complete your Online Admission Form by filling all information and uploading all required documents.
- If you have any query please email Directorate of Admissions Help Desk at email@example.com, you will get reply within 24 to 48 hrs (working days) or Contact on given numbers : 0229213166 - 0229213199 (during office Hours 9:00am to 5:00pm)