- First create your account on University of Sindh Admission Portal by clicking on New Registeration.
- It is mandatory to use your own CNIC or B-Form Number for new registration.
- If you are currently enrolled or Ex-Student of University of Sindh and want to apply for the Admissions in 2022, you can login with your previous LMS/ Eportal account password. You don't need to select New Registration.
- Please use your own Mobile Number and Email Address in registration process because University of Sindh may correspond/contact with you during admission process on your given mobile number or email address.
- Please Login with your CNIC Number and password, and complete your Online Admission Form by filling all required information and uploading all required documents.
- If you have any query please email Directorate of Admissions Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, you will get reply within 24 to 48 hrs (working days)
or Contact on given numbers : 0229213166 - 0229213199 (during office Hours 9:00am to 5:00pm)
- It is recommended to use Google Chrome / Mozilla FireFox / Microsoft Internet Explorer Browser for form filling process on your Desktop / Laptop Pc. Please avoid form filling process through your Smart Phone.